- Your use of the Kiveld International Lawyers (“Kiveld”) website www.kiveld.nl is subject to the terms and conditions set out below which may be amended by Kiveld from time to time. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of this disclaimer.
- The contents of this website are for general information purposes only and do not provide legal or other advice. Nothing in this site constitutes a binding offer to perform any legal service in any jurisdiction. Kiveld does not accept any liability to any person who does rely on the contents of this website.
- Kiveld shall not be responsible for the content of any other site through which you have gained access to our website or to which you may gain access from our website. Kiveld does not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links.
- The rights in the contents of this website, their selection and arrangement, including copyright on logos, signs, visual material, flash animation, graphic elements, database rights and other intellectual property rights, are owned by Kiveld or its licensors. All rights are reserved.
- You are permitted to make copies of this site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it and you may take a print for your personal use but you must not otherwise copy it, use it or re-publish it in whole or in part without this "disclaimer" section nor without first obtaining written consent from Kiveld (which consent may be refused without giving a reason).
- You may not link to this site, nor frame it, without the express permission of Kiveld. Please contact Kiveld to ask for permission. E-mail addresses are provided on this website for the purpose of pursuing the business of Kiveld. By accessing this site you agree not to send unsolicited e-mails for the purposes of advertising or market research to the E-mail addresses provided.
- Any legal action or proceedings arising between you and Kiveld in relation to this website shall be exclusively governed by Netherlands law and you will submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of The Hague, the Netherlands.
Copyright © 2008 kiveld. All rights reserved.